In 2021, Music: Count Us In will no longer be funded by the Federal Government due to their decision that these funds should go directly to schools for them to disperse as they see fit via their performing arts budget. As such, we are moving to a “User-Pays” model.
HOW MUCH DOES MCUI 2021 COST PER STUDENT?
|Full Price||$2.00 per student|
|Early Bird Discount*||$1.80 per student|
|Large School||$2.00 for the first 400 students and $1.00 for the 401st student and beyond|
|Disadvantaged School#||$1.00 per student|
*register by 31 December 2020 to be eligible for the Early Bird price
#ICSEA well below 1000
WHAT OPTIONS DO I HAVE IF MY SCHOOL WOULD STRUGGLE TO PAY THESE COSTS?
There are two options:
- The first is to pass the cost onto parents ($1 – $2) added with other costs and charges a school may pass on at the commencement of the year
- The second is taking advantage of our philanthropic initiative established by Music Australia
To donate to this worthy cause, please click here: Music: Count Us In (raisely.com)
HOW TO REGISTER YOUR SCHOOL’S INTEREST IN BEING A RECIPIENT OF DONATION FUNDING
For details on how to register for donation funding, please see page 13 of our Program Brochure:
Please note that funding will be allocated first towards schools which meet the following criteria:
1. The school has traditionally been a registered school in the Music: Count Us In program, but will no longer be able to participate through the introduction of the fee;
2. The school has an ICSEA well below 1000 and is categorised as a disadvantaged school for other comparable programs;
3. The school has a high proportion of indigenous students (or alternatively the school has a high proportion of students who are particularly vulnerable and would particularly benefit from participation in the program).