About MCUI Professional Development
Music: Count Us In (MCUI) is proud to partner with Australia’s finest music educators for the delivery of Professional Development opportunities in 2018. These Professional Development opportunities will primarily be delivered through a combination of face to face and live streamed sessions.
Details about these sessions will be promoted via our Music: Count Us In Newsletter. If you are registered for MCUI 2018 you will automatically receive these email updates.
Not registered for MCUI 2018 yet?
Head here to register for mcui 2018 now
We are currently planning sessions in most states including:
- Adelaide (SA) – Delivered by Michael Aquilina and Michael McConnochie
- Brisbane – Delivered by Debbie O’Shea and Rhonda Davidson-Irwin – Face-to-Face and LIVE STREAMED on 2 August
- Melbourne – Delivered by Sue Arney with the University of Melbourne to pre-service teachers
- Northern Territory – Delivered with NT Music School
- Sydney (NSW) – Delivered by The Arts Unit – Face-to-Face and LIVE STREAMED
- Tasmania – Delivered by Cynthia Howard
Other ongoing Professional Development Opportunities
|ACT||Ongoing with the Music Engagement Program at The Australian National University (Canberra) Email Susan West to learn more.
The Music Engagement Program will be working with teachers across Canberra – focusing on helping teachers who are new to Music: Count Us In this year.
|NT||Ongoing with the NT Music School (Darwin) Email Wanita McNeill to learn more.
The NT Music School will be providing PD opportunities for teachers in the lead up to Music: Count Us In celebration Day and the Alice Beat.
Registrations for our Brisbane session are now open. Simply fill out the details below to register: