Music Australia is the independent national voice of the music industry. Music Australia relies on a mix of funding, membership fees, sponsorship and your donations to exist. Your support is fundamental to the future of Music Australia and the work we do in the music community.
With your support you can make us stronger and enable kids all over Australia to gain access to quality musical learning experiences.
Music Australia is calling out donations to helps us continue the work of our music education program Music: Count Us In (MCUI) into the future by providing more Australian children with access to free, quality music education within their schools. Even a donation as small as $25 makes an enormous difference.
International research has demonstrated that children who learn music and arts have improved educational, social and personal outcomes – but currently in Australia 3 out of 4 children in Government primary schools have no music teachers at all. MCUI fills a critically important gap.
- As the largest school music program in the country, reaching hundreds of thousands of students, it plays a key role as a national enabler of school music education
- It connects thousands of schools and communities in diverse geographical areas of Australia. Last year 49% of all participants came from regional or remote areas
- MCUI enhances learning experiences, increases appreciation of music, improves confidence and social interaction for students
- Teachers require no music experience to participate in the program, making it accessible to everyone. We also provide Braille and Auslan resources
- MCUI is proven to build confidence and ability for teachers, some of whom have little or no experience teaching music. It facilitates free professional development opportunities integrated with superior resources
Donating to Music Australia to help us continue our work representing Australian music. Your donation is processed securely.
All donations over $2 to Music Australia are tax-deductible. Donations can be made annually or in monthly installments. Music Australia is endorsed as a Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR). It is covered by Item 1 of the table in section 30-15 of the Income Tax Assessment Act 1997.
1: Secure Payment portal online
2: Direct Deposit: You can also make a direct deposit into our bank account:
Music Australia PTY LTD
BSB: 032 053
Account: 193 869
Please enter your postcode, surname and ‘Donation’ in the reference field eg: ‘2043 Smith Donation’ and email confirmation of your donation to [email protected]
3: Cheque – Make cheques payable to Music Council of Australia Pty Ltd and post to
104 Erskineville Road, Erskineville, NSW 2043